Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Status Update and New Sponsor!

The proposal is coming along nicely. Greg Glenn of the EAA has been helping me out with my style and layout, and I feel confident that the 2008-2009 proposal is better than any of my previous ones.

In other news, we landed a new sponsorship from Surveyor Corp (http://www.surveyor.com/), who makes the SRV-1 robot. I really like their product, I have an older SRV-1 and its a great platform to play with. Source code is open (big plus right there) and there is a large and supportive community. They were kind enough to donate leftover ARM7 board setups from the old SRV-1, which we'll be putting to good use this year.

Other than that, I'm still advancing in my C/C++ knowledge and learning how to develop on Atmel's AVR chips.

Stay tuned

--Andrew

No comments: